Accounting, Logistics and Merchandising Executive
Location: Singapore Experience: 2 to 6 years
Salary: On application Date Added: 28/04/2015
• Prepare financial reports to maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization;
• Analyze financial information, business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses;
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements;
• Proficient with MYOB accounting system;
• Coordinating the logistical functions of the organization, including acquisition, allocation and delivery of products;
• Work closely with visual display retail staff to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest;
• Travel to different stores to discuss how well the stock is selling in order to plan stock allocations and to produce sales projections.
• Nitec/Diploma or equivalent is desirable in Accounting, Business or Marketing;
• A minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting needs to be demonstrated.
• Meticulous in handling all documentation, requires to be careful about details and thorough in completing work tasks;
• Requires to be reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling job obligations;
• Requires to be a team player, displaying a good-natured and cooperative attitude.